ANNOUNCEMENT: - Programming changes
Just to keep things interesting and to keep you on your toes, we have made one or two changes to the Programme Schedule:
- Lots of the old, tired content that has been played several times over has now been given a rest. (You can still access these shows On-demand through the Past Shows tab.)
- The popular "Car Crazy" and "Singer Songwriter" shows that have been aired on Sundays now have new slots on Saturdays. The replay slot for both shows remains unchanged.
- We have almost a whole new lineup for Sunday, including several imported shows from our fellow Access radio stations, such as Space Station Kiwi (Children's show at 7am), Book Enz (books and literature at 11am), and a news and current affair show in Tongan at 6pm. Please click on the Schedule tab for a detailed list of what is playing and when. For more information on each show please check out their page under the Current Shows tab.
- Peppered through the week are another couple of imported shows: Annette's Heart of the Country, 1pm Wednesdays, and the Arty Farty Hour, 1pm Thursdays.
- Starting December 2016, you get a second chance to enjoy the madness with the replaying of our live morning shows (9-10am). Man Monday, Sweet Talk and Girl Friday will be replayed at 9pm of the day that they aired.
What's New in Our Website:
You probably can't tell from here, but we've been busy making a few changes to our website.
- Under the About Us Tab: You can now meet the Access Radio Taranaki team.
- Under the Current Shows tab you can access up-to-date info about the show makers, complete with links to the important places.
- There are new ways to support Access Radio Taranaki. Click on the Support tab to find out more.
- If the unthinkable happens and you wish to make a formal complaint, go to the Contact Us tab to find out how. (As per Broadcasting Standards Authority)